Professional carpet cleaning in the Kingston Esher Richmond & Wimbledon Area
You will be amazed at the fantastic results you'll get with my phenomenal carpet and upholstery cleaning service from Fabritec. My name is Paul White and I own Fabritec. I am a Certified Master Textile Cleaner (Institute Of Inspection, Cleaning And Restoration Certification), and you will receive the PERSONAL service of myself and my assistant on every job!
We are not a franchise so can utilise all cleaning methods and systems available in our industry, however all but 2 of my 1634 clients chose our super-high powered, van-mounted "steam cleaning" system.
Why are people thrilled with our service?
You're probably wondering how we achieve such results. Here are just a few reasons why people are so thrilled with our carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning services:
- We treat your home with respect - so you will have minimum disruption to your life
- We move the furniture for you - to save you the hassle
- You can rely on us to arrive and depart on time and look and act professionally at all times
- We make sure you get the best results - our staff are regularly trained with the latest carpet and upholstery cleaning equipment and techniques
- We can tackle all of the tasks to make your home look spotless - including spot and stain removal, including stubborn pet stains and smells
- Fabritec are members of internationally recognised trade associations - so you can be sure that our advice is up to date and in line with the latest thinking on health and safety in the home
- We make sure your home stays clean - we also offer fabric protection and maintenance plans
- We help anyone with allergy problems - we can carry out the latest anti-allergy treatment
All our work is 100% guaranteed
Fabritec offer a no-quibble refund if not satisfied - you'll get the most thorough carpet and upholstery cleaning ever seen or it’s free!
Free carpet cleaning evaluation
Contact us now for a free, no-commitment evaluation of your carpet cleaning needs and a written report.
Free consumer awareness guide
Everyone who reads our free Consumer Awareness Guide goes on to make an appointment. It tells you the secrets of finding a good, reliable contractor, as well as the questions you need to ask any cleaner before inviting them into your home.
To recieve this guide, enter your email address below now and we'll send you or e-mail you a copy.
We promise not to pass your email address to anyone else and will remove it from our database at any point if you wish.